Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Genesis Legal Partners offer over many years of experience with property law in NSW and have represented both buyers, sellers and property developers.
We can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regards to vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
Although it seems quite straightforward, property law can be quite complex and conveyancing has to consider issues such as contract terms and conditions, mortgages, covenants, easements, caveats, the type of property title, the type of tenancy, local council regulations and zoning to name a few.
As buying property is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make it’s important that you get expert advice. Legal expertise and diligence is well worth the cost.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.